Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are using remote storage all the permission appers to be correct.  I can delete reports but i'm unable to delete backups.  It doesn't give an error just reloads the screen says successfully deleted but the backups are still there and not deleted. ...

jsburch01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, hope someone can point me in the right direction... I have a Cisco 2800 acting as a VPN concentrator for numerous (approx 50) IPSEC VPN tunnels into HQ. I've been asked to block/deny traffic on certain ports due to a recent breach. All traf...

Hi guys, hope someone can point me in the right direction... I have a Cisco 2800 acting as a VPN concentrator for numerous (approx 50) IPSEC VPN tunnels into HQ. I've been asked to block/deny traffic on certain ports due to a recent breach. All traf...

Is the ASA 5585X with FirePower module (ASA5585-S10F10XK9) compatible with any of the addin I/O module like the ASA5585-NM-4-10GE ? Reason I'm asking is that I'm unable to configure it in the online estimates tool. When I select the 5585X firepower b...

Hi, Need some help here. I've try to migrate this configuration but i unmanage to solved it. here is the config 7.2 : nat (inside) 0 20.84.0.0 255.255.255.0static (inside,outside) 20.84.0.0 20.84.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 static (inside,outside) 20....

Hello, We currently have a mix of Linux and Windows servers that are behind our Firepower/ASA devices.  We're seeing an uptick in the BASH signatures firing (1:31977 and 1:31978 specifically).  The problem is while it is an older rule, we don't want...

croll9898 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Port Channel

hi I have connectivity Cisco ASA 5585-x with Cisco 4500 switch and i want to ask can i make the ASA side redundant-interface and the 4500 switch side interface port-channel interface is that allowed or compatible ?

henokk601 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASDM access

Do I have to access ASDM via ASA management port? Or can I access it via other layer 3 ip address as long as there is connection? Thank you,