Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, I have ASA in active/standby mode.Need to upgrade IOS on both.i have copied the IOS to the active  ASA.I logged in to standby ASA and ran the same command to copy the ios using FTP but got errortoo many process. I tried to copy the IOS...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Our customer bought ASA 5516-X with on-box management (Using ASDM for ASA and Firepower service). And asked me if the ASA/Firepower could do rate limiting/ QoS policy based on application (like limiting bandwidth for youtube etc). From the firepo...

Hi, I have the above scenario asa's are in active standby mode Hsrp running between the R1 and R2 Single ISPasa inside and dmz , static nat and dynamic nat configured .Now only one router is active at a time .I want to use both R1 and R2 at same...

Hi, I want to know the maximum power consumption of ASA 5515-X and have got it as 220v X 4.85A = 1164 watt form the following link http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/asa-5500-series-next-generation-firewalls/datasheet-c78-7339...

Hi, I need a little help, please. My company has 5 Ise Servers and all uses the same user and pass to join the domain. One of this servers don´t join the domain. Accordind to error messages: "Error Resolution : Please make sure that user iseadmin ha...