Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi Community! My organization has a hub and spoke configuration and one of the spokes (a firepower 1010) are on a slow wan link (they are in a very rural area and internet speed is terrible). Deployments from FMC to that device always reach 50% then ...

Kasim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco ISR 4451 with several internet facing VRF interfaces with crypto maps mounted and need to close all network ports other than IPsec without affecting the tunnels. An ACL directly in the interface will do the job?Thank you in advance...

rarellano by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello Team,Wished to stop managing FTDv via FMC and start managing it Locally. The FTDv already is up and has quite some configs.How do i achieve this? are there any implications, say possibilities of loosing current configurations?

fmugambi by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I intend to upgrade my FTD's in HA. I have already upgraded my FMC to version 7.4 today. My FTD's are on version 7.01. Following are my questions - Is it safe to upgrade FTD's from 7.01 to 7.3.1-19 (I shall patch them to 7.3.1-84 lately) ? I have ...

I am writing to request some information that would help me solve some problem in my university case study. I am particularly interested in learning about the following:The key differences between ASA firewall and cisco idsWhich one is more important...

202103637 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card