Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have two FTD 2110 HA cluster  version 7.0.4 managed by virtual FMC  version 7.0.4  When I try to view the FMC connection events page the browser keeps loading for minutes and then I get the error message "Unable to process this query. Please con...

Hello everyone,I'm trying to understand how the Firepower and NAT are working together. I have Firepower is configured with static and default route. It is working fine if I have the NAT policy configured, but when I remove the NAT rule the Firepower...

Hi, i have a question about aaa authorization. i started to learn about cisco ISE , but i got stuck in the:"aaa authorization network .... " command.we know after "network" we can insert "default" or name of authorization list. what's the diffrence b...

Raminkn20 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For FTD, managed via FMC, looks like passive interface is only supported on OSPFv3. Regular OSPF doesn't have the option, is this correct?So if I advertise a connected interface/network on the FTD into ospf via "Add Area" option, this potentially lea...

Been looking at BRKSEC-2020 slides on FTD EtherChannel to VSS...I normally use a L3 transit between an inside router and a firewall, but as far as I can determine, with 3110s connecting to a VSS core using MCEC, I would not have that option because t...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using FTDv version 7.3 FDM to configure policy-based VPN using a Hub and Spoke topology in a lab environment. The spoke's VPN profile uses two different outside interfaces as it's source (outside1 & outside2). Each spoke dynamically pulls it's o...

ChrisNye by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes