Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I understand that there is the above software which now unifies the functionality of the ASA software and FirePOWER services into one image. With the standard setup, we currently have ASAs with FirePOWER services running SSD. When traffic passes thr...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need some help with a firewall that is in production. It's a pair of Cisco 5525 running in active/active, which has the base features installed along with a VPN Premium licence. The issue is the firewall only does ssh1 and not sshv2 because it...

Resolved! CCNP Security Lab

Hello all, Could anyone please recommend the best way to practice labs for CCNA & CCNP Security. GNS Qemu or ASAv in Unetlabs or Viral?. I know for the most of the CCNA security labs GNS3 will do the trick, but what about CCNP sec? any recommendati...

Hi Guys, We have just spent time installing and configuring a cisco ASA 5506X in a small hotel where we have a number of networks that need to communicate with each other and to an MPLS. It appears to be working fine and passing traffic where needed...

Hello dear friendsA have the same BUG on  ASA 5525x imag 9.4.1  CSCub40805 - all the same. Can somebody open a ticket on cisco service, I have not permition to open service request. BUG link: https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCub40805/?referrin...

I am trying to configure cisco 2901 routers with Zone Based Firewall and High Availability Pair with Transparent mode i followed Cisco guidance, but its not connecting: when i run sh redundancy, its showing communication down: redundancy applica...

thilinar8 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we are currently installing the cisco firepower 4120s. There are some limitations so we are using one 4120 for a firewall ASA and one 4120 for an IPS. but after a later OS release we will combine the firewalling and IPS into one appliance. The...

Hi! Run into a strange issue today, ASA 5525X with 9.6.1 code started dropped some traffic randomly and ended up with 100% cpu after a few hours. (HA failed as well) rebooted the appliance, but run into same problem after a few min. icmp ping to the...

Hi, can some one assist ? to clarify firewall expansion module ASA-IC-6GE-CU-A which is specifically suitable for models ASA 5512-X and ASA 5515-X can be used it on ASA 5525-X series firewalls. Cheers, Vikram

vikrambab by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes