Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello! I have a question! I have malware protection license. I want to configure it. How I understand - it works with FireAMP cloud. How I can do this? I have read about  FireAMP subscription.Where I can find it? Or may be I need to buy it? Or regist...

Hello,   I'm trying to download the EventStreamerSDK-6.0.0.zip file so that I can use the Perl scripts to test the pulling of pcap files from Sourcefire to my SIEM using the eStreamer client.  I cannot find this file anywhere on the developers DevNet...

Do the ASA 5545 Firewall ACLs affected locally generated traffic?  Lets I use one of the interfaces of the ASA 5545 (not the managemet interface) to report syslog information or snmp information.  If i created a ACL to block snmp/syslog traffic from ...

SAM R. by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I am running an ASA 5505, V8.2.5 with security plus license. I have added an additional vlan (Vlan100) to the asa and need it be identical in nature to vlan 1. For someone reason for PC's that are connected to vlan 1, I can't ping the gate...

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We have purchased a new cisco firepower 7010 series I have assigned managamnet ip address and can access using the browser. My problem is that the browser is not showing all features except few best regards

gabuun999 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a setup as shown below. Its a already running setup, having two ISP links terminating on 2 switches. From both switches, two links further coming out and terminating on each firewall. Both Firewalls are running in HA Mode Active and S...

Guys-  I have procured some 5508-x device with firepower. To manage all these device I have procured CSM and FMC.  So Can I configure a single private IP to management interface and use both CSM and FMC? If Yes, how can I proced further and if no ple...

Hi Guys, Cisco ASA 9.1 Have created a new vpn tunnel solely for management purposes of network devices. there are 3 interfaces on the ASA outside Inside Management there are devices that connect off the Inside Interface and I can connect to them j...

We recently deployed an ASAv in AWS and just applied the smart licensing.  While the licensing was successful, we are showing Out of compliance.  I'm trying to figure out exactly why we are out of compliance, but I don't see anything that gives me th...

sjarchung by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card