Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, Some of the remote location we are having Cisco ASA 5505 with IOS version 8.2(5), We are planning to upgrade those ASA's to the latest IOS. So we need your suggestion what is the process to upgrade those ASA's and till what version we...

Good day guys. I'm new to security, so I hope what I post makes sense. I want to introduce a new firewall connecting two ISP and to a Layer 3 core switch (see attached drawing). My question is, if I'm running a point-to-point 10.10.1.0/30 network bet...

Error in ASAv10 From buffer logging %ASA-5-321001: Resource 'conns' limit of 100 reached for system%ASA-5-321001: Resource 'conns' limit of 100 reached for system%ASA-5-321001: Resource 'conns' limit of 100 reached for system Hardware:   ASAv, 2048...

Hi, Have recently migrated servers behind the ASA 5585 SSP-60 since then our monitoring server is reporting time outs for so many devices being monitored by the monitoring server. The sysopt noproxyarp is applied on all interfaces. Any idea what cou...

Hi Guys, I need to block below URL on cisco ASA but its not working . URL: www.abcd.com/attendance  Target: Target is to block only  www.abcd.com/attendance  but www.abcd.com should keep on working. can anybody share his view on this

dnsroot13 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following in my pre-8.3 ASA config. I need these public IPs translated to my inside interface so that traffic from another of my subnets that take a different default route will go through this firewall. 10.10.10.1 <-> inside fw <-> NAT t...

Hi All, I am having a serious and puzzling issue where my core ASA in the data center, which all of my branch sites come through to get internet, will intermittently cause all traffic flowing through it in an inter-zone fashion (i.e. inside-to-outsid...

Dear AllI have the following query with a Cisco ASA 5515-xI have licensed IPS and URL (Firepower). but not if I need more equipment to administer this module (Firepower Management Center 6.0.1). enter CLI achievement SFR, but I can not get into any d...