Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, We need to accomplish a routing behavior wherein ASA will route a particular traffic based on FQDN and/or the service (tcp, udp) its using to reach the FQDN. I have attached a diagram for reference. If this is not supported under ASA (al...

Jon Eyes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm sure this will be a incredibly easy answer for anyone familiar with setting up a ASA. But I just want to be 100% sure. We had no rules configured on our inside interface so the default rule took over allowing any> allow less secure networks. Now ...

Hi all, I felt like I am going blind.  does any one know where did user agent configuration is, for the firesight version 6?  In the configuration guide from cisco it said it is in System>Integration, but when I got to integration, all I see is crea...

pmlam3274 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! New ASA 5505 setup

Hello, I am trying to setup my asa for first time use. And I am unable to get to the outside world. I am not sure where I am going wrong with my configuration. Thank you for your help. Here is my current config: Result of the command: "show run" : S...

nwdls8725 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is there a way with the ASA to rate limit certain websites?  Match using regex but rate limit only those matches?For example if I wanted to rate limit youtube, could I match youtube in a regex statement and then inspect http and only rate limit...

I have an ASA that is being used for AnyConnect VPN access. The ASA has three interfaces: inside, outside and management.The management interface is for:- administration through ASDM from a host on the management network- syslog to a centralised log ...