Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having problems with uploading the signatures for IOS IPS.  I am following the write-up provided at the following link. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/ios-intrusion-prevention-system-ips/prod_white_paper0900aecd805c4ea...

Hello all,What configuration is required to allow an ASA CX to detect user devices?  Does it require some input from ISE or some other mechanism?  My specific question is for a pair of 5525-X firewalls.Any input is appreciated!Jim

Jim Neff by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a site which has a core switch connected to an ASA on a stick, so all traffic to the site passes through the core switch to the asa. The core switch has 2 voice gateways attached. After introducing additional users to the network, we have s...

Using the Firepower/FireSIGHT management center 6.0.0.1 in a virtualized implementation and hashing out a backup strategy. We have the Defense Center covered, and now trying to determine how best to back up the NGIPSv. The docs say there is no suppor...

I have zero experience with Cisco ASA's, although I do have extensive experience with other firewalls. My new employer is replacing 5520's with 5555's. Is there an upgrade tool or process that will import and upgrade the configuration from the 5520'...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card