Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Show the access rule associated with this syslog messageCurrently only syslogs with IDs 106100 and 106023 can be used to correlate the rule Please select a syslog entry with ID 106100 or106023 to see an associated rule does it mean i have to run ...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, just want to know further regarding service "ip" in Cisco ASA. I was advised from my previous thread that this includes ICMP or ping. In my access rules, I've already set all rules to be ip as the service but for some reason, our internal IP's is...

TECH-JEFF by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

folks I'm setting up an asa cluster (asa 5585) across two data centres (one unit in each) the cluster is working ok with a spanned port-channel for the inside and another one for the outside there are no subinterfaces or vlans and there is a dedic...

Hi, I have converted my Cisco ASA 5545x version 9.1(2) from single mode to multi mode context. I have  created 2nd  username B and password in admin context as below, but some how my only new username A and password works and other one keep saying ac...

En cisco ASA: System config has been modified. Save? [Y]es/[N]o: ¿cómo tomar la decisión de guardar o no sin saber los cambios que se van a aplicar? ¿algún comando como show | compare de Juniper? How to properly choose to save or not without knowin...

Hello all. I have a Firesight Management VM deployed. I have successfully setup 2 ASA 5515X with it. When I went to add another today, I applied my licenses in the License Tab and when I go to register them to the new ASA, the boxes are grayed out an...

Hi , Can any one explain me what is exactly " Throughput " which is referred in Network devices hardware comparisons.  Is this something the rate which the devices send the data per second ?  For example,  if We see Firewall throughput on ASA5520  i...

Hi all, I need to configure scheduling with URL Filtering (deny access some website from 12h00 to 14h00) The url fltering license on firesight is properly added, so can I activate scheduling ? Thank's in advance

Hi, I haven't rebooted the Cisco ASA (our firewall) but might need one since I'm encountering weird stuff. On the interface where our users are running in this policy or access rules. Originally it only has ip service, so when I thought of adding icm...

TECH-JEFF by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card