Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am configuring a firewall which has four zones: 1. DC-INSIDE (security-level 50) 2. DC-OUTSIDE (security-level 50) 3. DC-DMZ-ZONE (security-level 90) 4. DC-SERVER-ZONE (security-level 100) I created the below ACLs for all users can access all...

Hi! I know that the sensor update is really slow but i have one update stuck at 43% for 12 hours. I Guess it is really stuck. I can´t find a way to terminate the update.  What is the recommended action when this happen? I like the FP module but the ...

hi guys, is it possible to derive a subnet mask of an ip from its IP ? I am sure the answer is no but wanted to ask. for instance I give you an ip address of 100.0.0.1  and you are ping it from 200.0.0.1 with no access to the router that is provid...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, My understanding is that enable secret type 4 is a security concern and the type 4 command is deprecated in IOS 15.4M. I would like to create an enable secret using a plaintext password and have it encrypted so it is not visible from command...

Hi, I'm trying to get my clients from another site access to the secure web server in my interior network. Below are the object groups and access lists i have configured on the ASA where the web server is attached to. ! ! object network asa_inside_ad...

Does the ASA 5506-X base license still only support the 2 interfaces and a limited DMZ like the base 5505 did? It's very odd to remove switch ports that can participate in the same vlans, and yet they create a traditional ASA with 8 gig ports when y...

Hello Team, We need your expertise on IPS. We are planning to upgrade our IPS to 7.1(8)E4, and we would like to know what is the correct software to be downloaded. Current Software; Model:        SW Version: -----------    ----------------- ASA-SSM...

John by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ACS 5.6

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me? Our server team have recently installed Cisco ACS server (version 5.6) on a Virtual Machine. I can log into the Web GUI account OK using the ACSAdmin account. The server team advised me that they set the same passwo...

psmith621 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiwe are having a PIX Firewall with the specifications as mentioned below .I want to know if the RAM for this hardware model can be upgraded (i.e can additional RAM be appended in the same hardware box) or not ?Platform : PIX-515E , Version : 6.3(...

ASA5510 v8.3 - servers on the inside network are accessible from outside on select ports - hosts on the dmz network can access anything on the Internet - hosts on the dmz cannot access the servers on the inside network by using their public names He...

mgiurgeu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card