Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, I've tried this step to disable the ips sshv1. I would like to know how to revert back in "#Protocol 2,1" configuration. Here is the steps: 1) Assuming that you already have a service account created. Pls login via the service account.2) Lo...

John by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  Greetings for the day !!!!! I am pursuing the security course and I want to work on the ASDM GUI, but I am unable to find one. Could anyone help me out in providing the Download link or the software so that I can proceed further without any ...

Gents, As we know that packets with invalid/unreachable destination address received by a Cisco device can be discarded and device can further  generate  an  'ip  unreachable'  message  to  notify  the  sender  about  the  unreachable  host.   This ...

How do i determine if our ASA is capable of supporting the Firepower subscription? I don't seem to see any reference of it being a -X model. I'm assuming from looking around that the -X signifies that the Firewall is NGFW and capable of running these...

Hello Cisco guy, I have an ISE 1.2.1 without any license. ISE will be used to control guest account for wired and wireless. I plan to apply license on it. My question is which license I should use (base vs advance) with 500 guest accounts? I don't ha...

hcmcisc01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have generate the BOM CIsco ASA from Cisco CCW and i got many list item in it. I don't what the items are such as ASA5555-MB(ASA 5555 IPS PART NUMBER W/ WHICH PCB). Can any body give me an answer what is it? Thanks before hands. Best regards, Mano

Dear Friends, I have ASA 5510 firewall. the hardware support will end in 2018 and the last supported IOS version is 9.1 as per the below link.  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/asa-5500-series-next-generation-firewalls/eol_C...

Coming from a linux firewall environment, I find it very difficult to setup the ASA5585-X with the limitation of 1 IP per interface. What are the options that we have to handle 5 ip aliases per interface on the ASA? With linux you can do "ifconfig ...

Joseph S by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: