Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We have detected the next vulnerability CVE-2016-1287 and Cisco advice upgrade to 9.1 version, but in my case would be so painful (current version still is the 8.2). Whereas, anybody knows if there is any workaround? Thanks in advance,

Hi This maybe a silly question, but as some one said the only silly questions are the ones you don't ask. So here goes, how do I practice  ASDM tasks? I have asked about and someone said, use an Evaluation version, can anyone tell me or point me in t...

Hello everyone,  I Have an ASA5510 with version 9.2, but because of the IKE vulnerabilities CVE-2016-1287, I must ask. Is an update really necessary? I do not have any configuration ralated to VPN's, am I still vulnerable? thanks for your replies.

Gents we have a router which is connected to internet and on lan side we it is connected to cisco 3750 Stack. We have two vlans running and router is configured as router on the stick. There is a stealhead between router and switch as well (inline) w...

Hi all,I'm trying to upload an 11 meg file (AnyConnect) to my internal ASA flash, and I'm seeing the following error:%Error copying disk0:/anyconnect-macosx-i386-3.1.05152-k9.pkg (No space left on device)When I dir flash:, I see this:255426560 bytes ...

Hi, We are having a discussion here in the office about whether the 5508-X can support the above three feature's simultaneously ?, I think it's probably a bit too light for this but cannot find any documentation to confirm or deny this. Regards S...

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone else run into this?  I've got a new FireSIGHT deployment and everything appears to be working fine, but I can't get this update to apply regardless of whether I download from SourceFire or manually try to update from file...Here's the error in...

ocsic25 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, can anybody help me please?I have Cisco ASA 5516-X. It is connected to Virtual Defense Center.How there is an updating through VDC? In System-Updates I see many different updates, such as: Sourcefire Vulnerability And Fingerprint Database Updates...

Resolved! nat question

Hello, I have a simple config on a  cisco asa. It has an outside, inside and another interface called "Core" When traffic from the inside goes out the outside int. its nat'd to the outside interface to a public IP.  nat (inside,outside) after-auto so...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card