Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

folks I'm looking for your views on implementing ASA clustering (spanned etherchannel) across 2 data centres I have one ISP with a link into each site my plan is to have a single appliance in each site with a dedicated CCL 10Gb link between the firew...

Hello, My company is currently running a Cisco ASA 5510.  We have been told by our 3rd party point of sale vendor that they are having issues syncing their database and server because they need TCP port 1433 & UDP port 1434 opened on the firewall.  ...

j_patykow by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone. I have a question regarding ASA 5505 firewall. Outbound interface has sec level 0: interface Vlan10 nameif outside security-level 0 Created acl to filter site-to-site traffic and triggered tunnel filtering: no sysopt connection permi...

Alex MD by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed that I was only carrying roughly 1 days worth of connection events in Firesight and increased the max retention from 1 to 10 million. I will have to wait and see but simple math would tell me that will allow me to store 10 days worth of dat...

nrunge1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I just have new ASA 5555-X with IPS activate planning to setup.  However, how to setup so the IPS just running as a monitoring mode with so I can more easy to tune before active it. Because even running promiscuous mode active take action to...

Machi Ma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Im Running Firepower with on a 5555X. Using the FireSIGHT console to manage. When sending one of our internet connected interface through FirePOWER, the CPU jumps up 25-30 % on the ASA and the latency goes up with 40-150ms.  I need to find out...

Hi everyone, Now i´m working with a ASA 5506X, and Sourcefire module, by now it´s working ok but i have an issue with the block page (Https response) beacuase only works with Internet Explorer and the other Browser dont, and also don´t show the http ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card