Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I was trying to use the ASDM vpn wizard to upload the the new anyconnect 4.2 client and I received errors saying the file is invalid. What file do I have to upload in order for clients to download the vpn client. I have asa 5506-x

hi all,  we have use two network in our DHCP server (172.16.1.0/24, 172.16.2.0/24), both are in same VLAN. and both network having gateway in router. here, in my pc ip address is 1.0 series network. some time i tried to ping some of the 2.0 series ne...

The last week Cisco found a new vulnerability which advisory ID is CVE-2016-1287. I have a ASA 5520 with version 8.0(4), but this release doesn't appear on the list attached. Then, isn't affected this version? Thanks in advance!

We control our external DNS to the internet, and currently they sit outside of the firewall on public IPs. It's time to upgrade and I want to bring them inside the ASA and NAT them. Maybe I'm looking at this too hard, but is it as simple as NAT'ing t...