Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I have an ASA 5555 where I had port forwarding configured, I am redirecting UDP 4500 from outside to an internal server. In fact, I have some access points on different remote sites that need to communicate with their controller using UDP/4...

Hi, I am following the article on this link (https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/139051/dual-isp-implementation-asa) to implement the scenario 1. The version I am using is Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.4(7)23. We currently...

Resolved! SourceFire

Hi, I have integrated sourceFire module with our AD, able to fetch details from AD but whenever we create rule in access policy based on user name which is in AD, the policy is not applying but policy with source IP address it is working. Whenever th...

S.ashok S by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am tryying to configure c7200p-adventerprisek9-mz124-20.T ios based router on gns3.But i found it is different from normal c7200 series router.What is NPE-G2 for this platform.When i open the console it shows ios is loading but nothing appers then>...

Hello, I don´t have expertise with firewall and I would like a help. Here in my company I have a firewall ASA5585-SSP-10, 6144 MB RAM, CPU Xeon 5500 series 2000 MHz, 1 CPU (4 cores) and I need account the capacity from my firewall. Because there are...

Hi guys! I have a doubt here, I have a Cisco FWSM and I would like to active the parameter describe bellow: "Enable traffic between two or more hosts connected to the same interface"  The motive to enable this is because I have many static rules w...

Unable to launch ASDM from x.x.x.x: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: SSLv2Hello cannot be enabled unless at least one other supported version is also enabled I installed ASDM after several attempts. for this i install SUN jre 5 and then i success...

I'm having what I would have thought was a simple NAT issue - where I'm trying to access an internal device on a specific port. I've tried with setting the tcp as either source or destination but without success. I also tried setting the nat within t...

Hi Team,                 We want to change the syslog forwarding port 514 to 516 in Cisco ASA firewall. Can we change that? If it is then, How? Because if we are changing it. It gives error "The port Number for UDP must be either 514 or between 1025 ...

shalendra2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes