Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to have a Transparent Firewall on Trunk Link.  I have 3 vlans.CurrentS1 3750 ------- S2 3750trunk link passing 3 vlansswitchport trunk encapsulation dot1qswitchport mode trunk  S1 3750 -----  PIX515 ------   S2 3750  Please provide a s...

tlienskt by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon, I have just been on a course where I have been configuring Cisco ASA 5510 firewalls, and have returned home to continue practicing, however the 5505 on packet tracer seems to lack the commands of the 5510. Is this the way it is? Com...

Hi All,  If you want to configure a firewall as transparent, you need to have an ip per subnet between the networks it is serving , correct ? if so why this is needed? Arp requests from asa?  if you have multiple subnets through the asa, do you do tr...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card