Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I am relatively new to firewall rules and need some help. We are about to add about 10 sub-nets and 6 virtual servers to our domain. We have an ASA 5505 firewall, version 7.2 with a basic license. Do I need to add VLANs for each of the sub-nets, or d...

hi, i want to set up our ASA to send notification to our admin via mail, i am trying to configure email notification on Configuration > ASA FirePOWER Configuration > Local > System Policy but when i try to test it failed. thank you! Best Regards, Ph...

Resolved! Firepower on 5506

Dear friends! I installed a 5506x on my company and I decide to upgrade the firepower software to version 6.0, but was impossible to migrate straight version 6.0, then I made the upgrade to version 5.4.1.3-26, after that I trayed to upgrade to versi...

Hello, when configuring snmp-server groups on a cisco switch, what does read v1default write interface mean? Can the snmp-user read the whole switch configuration with all the passwords? The current configuration is read interface write interface, s...

Porti1996 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card