Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all, I need to pick your brains on this one as I have run out of ideas and still cannot figure out why I am unable to reach new destinations.  Just recently we added a new site into our WAN estate and connectivity is over SHDS to the other end...

itops by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks Ive been having issues with the time sync on ASA5512-x.   Currently the firewall is configured to sync its time to a server 2003 PC (not a domain controller), this pc has been configured to run NTP (add a LocalNTP DW_WORD key to registry), Loca...

Here's a perl script that connects to an IPS device and then (when passed -l) logs to a file, somewhat simulating syslog. Without -l it will just log to screen, giving a nice pretty colour-coded output. It uses xsltproc and a stylesheet to translat...

bitterman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two firewall units ASA 5525 and ASA 5525-X with the same software version (ASA 9.15) and same licence Anyconnect premium. I want to setup these units as a HA pair. Cisco documentation says that the hardware units need to be indentical. Does an...

Hi all, i have cisco ASA which cover CME inside the network, i config IPsec site-to-site VPN, NAT static, also some ACL. i've allow SIP TCP and UDP but it seem still cannot allow RTP/UDP from outside to inside, the clue was ip phone can call and ring...

ahmed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5505 Problem

Hello,  At the boot up of the ASA 5505 device, the  status LED remains red, i have used a console port to connect but nothing seems to be responding. i dont know if it's a hardware issue or software, please any help is greatly appreciated. --------...