Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco IME question

I have a windows server 2012 running IME for managing my legacy IPS devices on the network. When I do a nessus scan against this server, it tells me ports 22,80, and 443 are open, even though IIS is not running. I can SSH to the loopback, but cannot ...

Hi, We are planning to use Cisco ASA firewall in one of our office (around 60 users) wich will be connected to other sites with two VPN IPSec site-to-site tunnels and there will be some clients VPN connections to that Cisco ASA firewall. From that hy...

denpass19 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, Question 9.x Nat. ASA sample configuration below.. ! inter Eth0/0 nameif OUTSIDE Sec-level 0 ip address 1.1.1.10 255.255.255.0 ! ! inter Eth0/1nameif INSIDESec-level 100ip address 192.168.100.10 255.255.255.0!object network TEST1host 1...

ASA

Hi, We have ASA 5525 X firewall in our network and allowed traceroute through firewall. When we try tracert from windows machine (inside LAN) to any domain such as www.cisco.com, first it is showing default gateway and then showing destination direc...

S.ashok S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i'm currently trying to transform my home network into something better by adding a Cisco ASA 5510. I'm going to post my current running config. the idea is for everyone who gets in by VPN to transfer all traffic to my public IP address. All t...

Hi guys, I'm doing some reading up on the ASA 5505 license features and noticed that with Base License you cannot use Trunk ports. So, I fired up the ASA and noticed that this was correct when trying to apply the command: ciscoasa(config-if)# switchp...