Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we have a firewall with a few interfaces. there is a basic nat setup from inside to outside for internet. We are going to be routing a public block through this firewall for internet. The reason is there is a content filter appliance inline fo...

Hello all, Recently, i have installed ASA-5512x. Internal users (LAN) are able to browse different web sites. However, when executing ping to any of these websites they get  the "Request Timed out" response.I guess there is something wrong on the ASA...

Hi  We are replacing an ASA5520 with a 5525-x.ASA5520 version 8.4(1)ASA5525X version 9.2(2)4 Can anyone advise the best approach please. Ist it possible to backup the full config file on one using ASDM and restoring on the other.  Thanks

Resolved! ASA VPN Public IPs

HiIf I have a public IP subnet of /24, when configuring remote access VPNS, can VPNs from different customers use different IP from the public range although only one IP is assigned to the outside interface, or do they all have to terminate on the ou...

Hi all, can someone explain to me if I'm correct in my assumption. We have a Cisco 5510 ASA (I know end of life) We have a 50Mb fiber pipe into our network and have come under some denial of service attacks we believe from disgruntled former employee...

IPS

Hi all,i want to licence IPS in CISCO ASA 5515-X , which method is better CLI or GUIi am new in Security so please advise the configurationthanks  RegardsFahad

Hi all, I try to upgrade IPS sp 40 but have this error:Error: execUpgradeSoftware : idsPackageMgr: error creating temp file (out of disk space)AnalysisEngine is currently busy and unable to process this update.  Please wait several minutes before att...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card