Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I'm having issues with getting SIP and RTP traffic through a Cisco ASA with NAT enabled. Diagram of issue: http://i.imgur.com/Ymwl7Xm.jpgNow, when we enable the SIP inspection on the ASA, the SIP messages are generated by "SIP CLIENT" and when genera...

Hello, Before I say something out of turn can anyone tell me a valid reason that someone would assign a public IP address to an interface on a 6800 that is a core switch? SSH is also open from the outside to any IP address.  True you have to authen...

Hello, I have two image asa842-k8.bin and asa825-k8.bin. on my ASA But in the conf, it only have this commande : boot system disk0:/asa842-k8.bin Is the best practice to put the two boot image in the running-config or if the image in the running_co...

Dear Cisco Experts and Cisco experienced persons!This is a failover problem. We have A/S FWSM failover configuration (ver. 4.0.6 each)This problem suddenly appears when our ACTIVE unit configuration reached 125K in size. STANDBY can't load this confi...

scytmax_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, I have a range of public address's .104 /29 my outside interface is 106 on the ASA with the next hop as 105. i have a SIP gateway server and have created object NAT for it, I did this in the ADSM, so the source address is 192.168.0.100 and the NA...