Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, phase 1 life time is mandatory, right ? I think it is as if not specified the tunnel won't come up or let me rephrase if not specified on one side and specified on another side to a different value from the default. ipsec does use the life...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have an ASA 5510 with OS 9.1(6)1. The ASA is connected to the outside internet, to the intranet and to a guest network. A pair of ISC DHCP servers is in the intranet and on the firewall DHCP relay is configured for the guest network. This w...

adnovum by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First off, I am not extremely knowledgable on the ASA platform. We recently acquired some new gear for a temporary network deployment. First time incorporating a firewall...Using a 3925 as gateway and inside router. I have a public /27 I would like t...

ga4200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone.I've a problem to launch a Cisco ASDM-IDM Launcher  session with this messages: Unable to launch device manager from ip add (a.b.c.d)There are the show command to flash and disk0: sh flash:--#--  --length--  -----date/time------  path ...

orlandoegb by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I´m creating a new report template trying to get the information of a single user (of course I have user integration throug User Agent working correctly), I build a template with the "input parameter" of "Name=User ; Type=Username", and with the c...

alberx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not able ping ASA 5505 running 8.2.5 sub interface. The traffic is passing thru the interface but not able to ping asa interfaces.   interface GigabitEthernet0/1.13  vlan 13  nameif ESXHosts  security-level 100  ip address 10.10.13.254 255.255.2...

abhongi01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two set of 5585-ssp20, and I would like to configure clustering betwee them.  But I couldn't see cluster license in the hardware delivery challan.  Is it require to order cluster license separately or with 5585-x cluster license is inbuild...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card