Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI have an ASA 5545 running 9.8 I want to connect ASA between Access Switch and Core Switch to secure DC,My question which suitable configuration  scenario to that , and how to reach ASA for management ?Please helpThanks

Amna Omar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hey Everyone, At CCW I've added this item FPR1010-NGFW-K9 and there is an option at license tab to add this item FPR1K-EXCLUDE-SUBS. My question is, "What are the firewall capabilities with this license?" Actually, is it possible to sell this Firewal...

at@ps by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our network of 60 remote sites linked to the central office is based on a leased VPN link provided by a telecom operator.The solution is very costly compared with the bandwidth, which is no more than 0.5 Mb in most sites. we'd like to set up our own ...

Meduober by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have ASA firewall 5525 with 3 internet links , now i am connecting ISP load balancer before firewall.now all my ISP's links are connected --> Load balancer (L3 port) --> firewall --> Local Network.in this scenario how site 2 site vpn will work and ...

We were in the process of finalizing the configuration of a 2120 with the next step being adding it to the FMC.  The registration failed for unknown reasons.  During the process, we restarted the device and subsequently lost all configuration with th...

Resolved! GeoDB Updates file

Hi,I downloaded the GeoDB Updates and uploaded it. I have some geolocation rules set to block traffic from certain locations. Now some IPs are being blocked by those rules but the IPs are not from the locations i am blocking. Somehow the FMC sees tho...

Knassi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a number of Cisco ASA 5506 devices that we are going to replace with Cisco FPR 1120 devices.  The Cisco ASA 5506 devices have been running just fine for several years.  Is there a Migration Tool of some sort that will let us copy the running ...

Hello, I have this strange issue on a firepower sensor running version 5.4 and managed by FMC 5.4.1.11. I understand it is end-of-life and end of support but we are in a situation that enforced that we address this issue with the existing set up. Thi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card