Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi We currently have a new issue where users on our VPN subnet cannot connect to certain servers in the DMZ. Ie they cannot RDP or connect via HTTPS. Users on the local LAN subnets can connect fine. The new DMZ servers are in the same firewall rules ...

Hi,I have an ISP NAT router connecting to the Internet on WAN interface and connecting to ASA5525 ver9.2 on LAN interface.Because ISP is already doing NATing as configured by the ISP, I have no choice but to do NATing on the firewall. here is the bas...

Hi everyone, I have ASA5515  with transparent mode -multi context running 8.6(1)2 and i need to copy running config fromASA5515   to ASA 5510.ASA 5510 has ASA version 8.0(5)28 it is also converted to transparent mode. Need to know if i copy running ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I apologize if this has already been answered somewhere, but I can not find a response to this question: Assume an ASA firewall has a rule R: permit 1.1.1.1 to 2.2.2.2 with service AAnd I have created a service-group G which includes services A and B...

bstern000 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How does a routed mode ASA Firewall running 8.4 route a packet on the return trip? Say Host A sends a packet to Host B on the other side of the ASA and Host B responds to Host A. On the return trip (assuming NAT is not involved) does the firewall che...

Hi,I have got an issue where SPOKE1 and SPOKE 2 cannot communicate with each other. However, SPOKE1 and SPOKE 2 can communicate with HUB. Please see configuration below for spoke and hub. I'll really appreciate if anyone could please guide me in righ...

Hello. Hoping someone could help with this issue. It's been a while since I've had to access the firewall (probably the last time was when we had it installed and our vendor helped us with configuration) but for some reason I can't get to it anymore ...

mdarcilla by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I know this topic has already been talked about but i can't figure out how sut up url logging on the ASA. I know it has to do with http inspection, but i'm looking for setting URL logging only for a given subnet (dedicated to guest connec...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card