Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an issue that's confusing to me, hoping someone can explain.  I work at a hospital and we installed these medical pumps that need to get medical information from the server.  They only ever connect to the server and therefore I am applying an ...

Hi Everyone, Need to know in Defence center we can send all log messages to syslog server just like we do for Any cisco device.Is there any way that we can also send Connection and Intrusion events also to Syslog server?Is this possible? Also where i...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I've been having some issues with NAT'ing. I have tried to read forums and docs but I'm not getting anywhere... The problem I have is with a NAT for a video conference device. My device is an ASA 5512:Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Softwar...

Hi, I'm trying to boot fro a tftp in a Cisco ASA 5505, but it get stuck here. It wont go from there, any ideas? what I'm doing wrong? I can only access ROM rommon #6> tftpROMMON Variable Settings:  ADDRESS=10.190.50.245  SERVER=10.190.50.108  GATEWAY...

Hi,im using a lab with an ASA5520 Image V8.4 and im trying to set up a basic connectivity between inside and outside. host inside should be able to ping host outside.Host inside IP Address: 192.168.0.2Host outisde IP Address: 10.0.0.2Each host can pi...

I have a ASA5525-X  that will be replacing 5510 - I have the ASA Config ported over and running on the new 5525-X, though I'm struggling a bit with the FireSight Installation.  Right now I have the ASA5525-X in a Lab environment with all of the Real ...

stownsend by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to register my PAK key with Cisco Licensing to enable FirePower URL filtering.  On step two on the  License Administrator Portal, it is asking for a license key.  The url listed showing where to find it, does not seem to apply to FirePowe...

Team, Trying to create a Try and Buy order for an 8350.  CCW says TAM/TAMC licenses cannot be ordered in conjunction with Try and Buy. How do we allow the customer to test these devices in production (Try and Buy) yet not require them to cut another ...

shkirk by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes