Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Can ASA with FirePower services inspect SSL traffic or we need SSL inspection appliance.How can ASA force Application Control for SSL. Let say, allow only reading of Social Networking while bloking upload/post if not be able to see inside SSL?

Juraj Ban by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Failover

We have a pair of 5515 in active/failover. There is a subinterface inside interface which on the primary  ASA shows as Normal, but failed on the Standby. From 'show failover' commandIf we access the standby ASA and run the 'show failover' command the...

timwall01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working to set up Citrix netscalers with global server load balancing (gslb) across two different locations.  The default config on the netscalers when completed makes the two talk to each other over the internet over port TCP 3011.  When you cho...

Hi all, What is role of Sourcefire User Agent on Active Directory,(is it required?) When we connect Sourcefire defense center to AD, we need to create LDAP Connection  what exactly Ldap does in this Scenario Confusion between Defense center vs firepo...

I have the SFUA 2.2 agent installed on a Server2012R2 DC. I am able to see login and logoff events in Event Viewer on that server for my AD account.Everything looks good in the Agent UI and the I do not notice any errors in the logs. Also I can telne...

nrunge1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It appears that if I block a URL that is reached only via HTTPS (Facebook in this case) I cannot display an HTTP response that informs the user as to what happened, they just get a connection reset error. Is that a limitation of the URL filter or do ...

nrunge1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hope someone can help us with this:We are considering different designs for our core network and are investigating the purchase of a Cluster license for our 5585-X. Someone pointed out that maybe the ASA-5585-SEC-PL will activate our 10TenG interfa...

Hi everyone, PC traffic ------Switch ----X int ASA-----y int ----server 172.31.50.55 I see below log when user try to access the server106021: Deny TCP reverse path check from 192.168.100.25 to 172.31.50.55 on interface X Does it mean that ASA did n...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am new to firewalls and was wondering if this will work. I have an internal FTP server where we copy files to and they automatically get sent to an external suppliers FTP server who's network sits on a separate interface on our asa using a public...