Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am moving FWSM 4.1(15) config to ASA 9.2. I have some specific static natting on FWSM where I have both static (inside,outside) and static (inside,inside) for the same set of internal and external address. It is working fine with the 'alias' for...

S891 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have two firewallold firewall pix outside IP 192.168.100.1/24New Firewall ASA outside Ip 192.168.100.10/24the Old Firewall (PIX) is NATTED (Globally) inside with interface for most of the network segments which include many applications and other ...

Dear All,I have an environment as follow:ISP->C3945 router --> ASA5585X with FirePower--> C4503 switch (VSS cluster configured)And it was OK before I put ASA5585X to the network. But after I put ASA to the production network, internet connection goes...

Hello people! I have the next issue.We have bought a SSM 4 Gigabit module for our ASA 5510. So now I want to migrate an interface that now is "Eth0/0.10" to the new SFP "Gi1/0.10".Question is: what is the right way to do it?I have many features runni...

I get this message on logTCP access denied by ACL from 70.xxx.xxx.xxx/3061 to outside:xxx.xxx.xxx.178/443I am not a cisco person.Any help will be appreciated.: Saved:ASA Version 8.0(4)!hostname ciscoasadomain-name xxxxx.comenable password XXXXX encry...

Hi,I think I need to NAT the source and destination of packets and was hoping someone would assist.My firewall is an ASA 5512-x with Internet facing "outside" interface IP address of 1.0.0.1/28 (for this example)I need ALL external Internet hosts to ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please correct me if I am wrong. For site-2-site VPN's and client VPN access into the private LAN and from the private LAN to the VPN clients and sites, I do not need to configure No NAT with the newer 9.x ASA software. The older (Pre 8.3) No NAT for...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to add an another internet provider to my firewall. I have currently AT&T with T1 lines and want to add Verizon or Comcast as backup internet line or divert some of the traffic to new connections.How i could achieve this. basically i ...

macboy276 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI donot know if its a right forum to ask this question.Is it possible to view the configuration changes on CCW Config ID. For example I create a configuration on CCW and next day I update the configuration. How can I see what are the changes from p...

i want to make sizing for firepower. and i know to make sizing, i must know throughput. i can't measure throughput but i know the number of user.am i able make sizing by number of users?

I have an internal web server I want to NAT to multiple clients coming in over VPN tunnels.The web server is behind the "inside" interface of the firewall, and its real address is 172.25.92.73Another firewall sits northbound from this one, and provid...