Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Morning Gentleman,I need your help, Cisco has not be able to to fix the issue for several weeks now. The issue is the Ciso IME 7.2.7 IME.EXE  is running out of memory  with windows 7 enterprise after 5 to 10 minutes, the application run out of memory...

hello all-i have a request to enable port forwarding for a camera in my  Cisco ASA 5510 and them port forwarding to internal local IP addresses. from and outside address users should be able to access the camera.I have attached my running config so y...

alexa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I can't find any syntax for removing single certs.show crypto ca certificatesshows all the certificates in the ASA Crypto archive, for all the trust-points (of which there are three). But theres some old and unused certificates in there, I know re...

Peter Long by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I have an ASA5510 firewall with the following HW configuration:Hardware:   ASA5510, 256 MB RAM, CPU Pentium 4 Celeron 1600 MHzInternal ATA Compact Flash, 256MBBIOS Flash M50FW080 @ 0xffe00000, 1024KBThis platform has a Base license. a...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So did some googlydo and found nothing regarding this question. A vendor recommended using IOS for VPN instead of ASA, as in "best practice". Now considering the vendor also sells the hardware, to me seems like a way to sell more hardware.  So what i...