Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I use the packet tracer a lot for testing things like NAT and ACLs.  But sometimes I just want to see everything flying through the firewall like I'm looking at The Matrix.  If I choose monitor -> debugging I'm thinking I should see EVERYTHING going ...

HI Everyone, Please help me on below problem R1's Loopback(1.1.1.1)==R1(10.1.1.1)===inside=====ASA transparent firewall(10.1.1.10)==Outside====R2(10.1.1.2)==(2.2.2.2)R2's Loopback. I am able to telnet from R1loopback to R2 loopback. i am unable to te...

HiI've just unboxed my 5525-x and connected the management interface to the network. Gave it an ip address in the correct subnet but the interface does not come up.logs show:IKE port 10000 for IPSec UDP already reserved on interface managementHow is ...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings;My config is below. This is a new setup, with an Internet connection connected to gi0/0. Note that the IP subnet I forged on gi0/0 is fake, but I did that to ensure you can tell it apart from the protected networks on the inside. I've been ...

abatson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card