Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

HiDoes reverse telnet and ssh terminal line access to connect to console of port of devices connected on NM-16 or NM-32 Async port adapters work in parallel ? As when i enable SSH using rotary line config, telnet stops working.I am using SSH v1 as IO...

Hello all i hope you are welli have ASA 5520 with 2 interface(inside:10.0.0.0/24 && outside(public):192.168.1.0/24 which get an ip address from DHCP server and has accessibility to internet)i have one test router(R1) in same range as outside range of...

in the attached topology, port forward was working fine before adding cisco router:ISP Modem was directly connected to the Switch (all Internal network on VLAN1 only), DDNS was configured on the ISP modem and port forward as shown in diagram.after ad...

All I am in a bind. I have an old 5510 that has version 8.0(3) software on it and I'm updating to a new 5515-x. With the amount of work it is doing I am trying to just script the entries in and do it by hand rather than try to migrate it and risk pro...

JonRM1970 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,      I have an ASA 5540 in main office and a remote office recently opened up, has come up with a broadband firewall which supports IPSec. but only with a single subnet.Meaning in ipsec configuration the other end device shows capacity to add sin...

I am seeing a lot on my INSIDE interface, from multiple IP's and all pointing to port 137, Could this be a DNS lookup issue? Frame drop:  Punt rate limit exceeded (punt-rate-limit)                               22096  Invalid encapsulation (invalid-e...

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall with version 8.0(3).  I am trying to allow an external network SSH access into an internal host.I am seriously struggling with this seemingly easy scenario. For protection I will use fake IP's - but here is what I wan...

jgarcia44 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm looking for some clarification in reference to trunking on an ASA.I have an ASA 5512-X with two 3750-X's connected to the inside and outside interfaces and I need to trunk between them. I can set up sub-interfaces and configure the correct...

petenixon by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends,Since I manage many ASA devices at the company I work where, I would like to get a tool to perform periodic and automatic configuration backups. I am just interested about the ASA configuration, don´t care about other modules. Does anyb...