Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello AllI have the ASA 5525X with the image 9.8(4) and want to upgrade to 9.14.4 image.is it possibale without interim image or should i follow specific OS path till I reach my target OSmy second quesion is the 9.14.4 a good image?Thanks!

Hello,  We are currently in the process of building the network infrastructure for one of our clients, and the IT management is considering deploying FTDv (Firepower Threat Defense virtual) in a public cloud, specifically on an ESXi server. I have a ...

MuathA. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions or has come across issues with redirecting multicast traffic through the firepower module. I followed the standard process to redirecting traffic to the module by creating an acl then a class map and then...

Hi, i tried to use the Regex Expression to extract the length which is highlighted in bold in the text below. Is there anyone here who can help me? Pleasefnlu1100095 d931 a2 6k schraube m10x95/s=1704400.160.035 m16 35.0 preis anzeigen 50 + normen DIN...

Hello, I'd like to know the recommended procedure for the VDB updates on FMC in HA, and the deploy to a pair of FTD in HA too.  Is secure to do it automaticaly? First we must install the updates to both FMC and then a diferent task (push) to both FTD...

Cisco ASA 5525-x running ASA 9.14(3)I'm coming into a ruleset that I did not create.  I want to optimize the rules so I can squeeze every last ounce of OOMPH out of this guy.  Traditionally I've always tried to put most used rules at the top of the r...

irbk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i'll be updating the NMS/host IP addresses in our Core router and switch VTY ACL.just need advice if it's better to totally remove the VTY access-class, remove named VTY ACL and then re-apply?or edit the named ACL with 'no 10 permit xx' while stil...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card