Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, although I see that the ASA5510 is no longer being sold, it is not clear to me when the last date for software patching/maintenance is set for?Most Cisco products that go EoL have a "End of Software Support" date. All I can find for the ASA5510 i...

handsy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, If my Customer buy an ASA5512-K9 and he want to add IPS module into the ASA, is it possible or do he need to replace all of the security Appliance. Also what are the alternative to provide IPS tp an ASA5512-K9 via the web with firepower Thanks  

yvesb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have asa 5510 and i need IPS on it so i need to know if it software or Module and if it Module which one works with it thanks 

I have reviewed numerous support discussions on this particular issue, but I am still unable to properly configure my ASA 5512-X to receive SMTP email. I can send email, and have access to all other services that I setup.  I did create a network obje...

khyron1969 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have an ASA5512-X that I purchased a year ago and this month I purchased the IPS license. I have two questions: 1.  Do I need to re-image the entire ASA (after performing a backup) or can I just TFTP the IPS software to the box and proce...

dneumann by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes