Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 interfaces on a ASA 5020. One external and one internal.External is on a C mask and internal is on a \23 mask.  I am inside another firewall so I have NAT setup and I have any to any between the interfaces.Each interface talks to its side of...

Hello,We are running Cisco ASA 8.3(2)  on Cisco ASA5580-20, now I wanted to  configure the channel-group on this however I am not able to get option to configure the same.Is Cisco ASA 8.3(2) will support for channel-group ? RegardsRajkumar 

Hi all, I have the following output from my packet trace, and I need to know if the Phase 5 will be an error or not. And then in my logs I get this error %ASA-3-305005: No translation group found for tcp srcPhase: 1Type: FLOW-LOOKUPSubtype:Result: AL...

I have just replaced a stack 3750 with a stack 3850.After this i get around 6Mbit internet speed.If i connect a pc directly to the isp equipment i get 87Mbit.It was ok with the 3750 stack.There are no vlan config on the ASAWhat is the correct port co...

pbuch by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Routes

HELP!I've just inherited a network and I'm having issues with the ASA.  It is an ASA5540 configured with two outside interfaces.GigabitEthernet0/0         unassigned        GigabitEthernet0/0.3       x.x.x.A   GigabitEthernet0/0.50      x.x.x.B   x.x...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics