Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

this is like a test network, i have it on the most basic settings i can as i am learning. i have a asa 5512 device.  I used the wizard for the initial setup pre 8.3 and was able to get it to work on my other ASA device. But i see alot of things chang...

hi all,i created a static NAT (and inbound ACL to allow only HTTPS) for one of our riverbed to be accessed from the internet.pings are ok but can't seem to get the public IP accessible.packet tracer passed on both direction.any ideas?inside: 172.27.1...

Hi guys,Maybe someone can explain me something from "sh ver" commandBasically we have ASA cluster - two nodes and if I issue "sh version" of both of them I have slightly different outputGood oneHardware:   ASA5512, 4096 MB RAM, CPU Clarkdale 2792 MHz...

We have a requirement that we monitor a non-routable network at a remote location. The FW is operational for all other functions I am adding the items listed be low Here is the config items on the FW 5505 with base license. interface Vlan1 nameif ins...

I got new asa 5512 with ver 9.1 on it and I am trying to do a static nat, but it did not work. here is my config: object network hst-192.168.0.60 host 192.168.0.60 nat (inside,outside) static 173.x.x.xobject-group service svcgrp-192.168.0.60-tcp tcp ...

ziaeecABC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can see the command I need to run from the link below. of how to do it.   However it looks like when it is done, it requires a reboot.  Does this reboot the whole ASA or just the CX module (see below).  You are inside of the CX module, so I am gues...