Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Setting up INSIDE > DMZ connections

Running 8.2(2) on an ASA5510I've created a DMZ using the 172.30.0.0/24 subnet and set up NAT so that I can access the server from the outside.  Everything works great.  What do I need to do to allow people behind the INSIDE interface to get to the se...

Asa to router connectivity

Guys we have a scenario in which we have. Ce router connected to the wan (MPLA cloud) on the LAN side it's connected to Asa  the connectivity is router connected to the switch and Asa is connected to the switch as ......we have IPSec VPN to the data ...

Decommision and repurpose ASA 5505

We have reconfigured our network and have decommissioned a few ASA 5505s.  I would like to allow these devices to be repurposed but do not want to allow any other business units to be able to recover and access our configuration information.  I have ...

nschutte by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT Help

Hi –I just wanted to verify my config and make sure I’m doing this correctly. I’m setting up a new ASA VPN firewall for all our vendor site-to-site connections. I don’t want to expose my inside subnets to the vendors so I was going to carve out subne...

Resolved! Impact of changing the IP Address on the server

Hi Everyone,I need to change the IP address of the server.I need to confirm what Firewall Rules will need to change when this server’s IP Address changes for any existing services, if there are any.I checked the firewall for existing rules.Currently ...

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seting up ASA5510 with Cisco Router

Hey I was wondering what would be the way for me to setup my network. I have:1 ASA 55101 Cisco 1841 2 Cisco 877 modemsBoth modem have an active internet connection. I use one for internet for users and the other for VPN traffic. Now I want to integra...

ASA 5510 Syn attacks

Hi AllCould anyone assist me help the above issuse, I had already created a discussion and was helped byone of the community but could not resolve the issue.I have attached a link in regards to carrying out troubleshooting with Jou...

site-to-site VPN with nat static on ASA 5515X Version 8.6(1)2

Hi,We would like to configure site-to-site VPN between 2 sites.the IP address used in the 2 sites are the same, so we need to nat our internal IP address when it communicates to the peer.we use ASA 5515X, with IOS version 8.6(1)2we tried the followin...

Resolved! Two tunnels in one Crypto-Map

I've got an ASA 5505 on my hands, with the enterprise license.  In the  example above, VPN "22" tunnel is up & passes traffic just fine.   VPN "11" won't come up.  I think I'm missing something.  is it related  to the two lines at the bottom?crypto m...

abatson by Beginner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: