Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have my pair of cisco asa 5515-x's in an active/standby failover mode. My question is, I have both units with IPS software, how are these configured for failover? I can't console into the secondary ASA so I cant run the setup on the secondary IPS u...

Resolved! ZBF woes

Hi I’m having some difficulty in understanding the behaviour of zone based firewalls on a 887va router, I do not understand the implications of including the self zone in a zone-pair. It seems that if you include the self zone in a pair with any othe...

Hi We currently have some ASA5510's running 8.2 and are planning to migrate to ASA5525's running 9.1 but have an issue when trying to upgrade the configuration in that it appears some routes we had are no longer supported so do not come over after th...

support by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I’ve configured 2 ASA 5550 active / standby (both with SFP module), they work very well when both of them are connected but as soon as I switch off one of them (to test the failover) then the running one tells me “ can’t find mate “ which i...

Above is the command ip nat pool no  overload prefix 22 Does anyone know what the prefix 22 does and why it is added.  I also and new at learning and currently studying and wanted to know any recommendations for taking the CCNA or CCNP and what onlin...

HelloI'm trying to implement identity firewall through ldap vpn authenticantion for machine which is not joined to the domain. I found that when I authenticate by vpn there are no logon event on DC (the username\password given at connection was only ...

I need to forward UDP port 3290 from the outside of my network to any host on the inside interface.The application is a primitive voice protocol, whereby the client communicates to the server via TCP which port should be used for UDP communication.  ...

wwilliam by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card