Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hifor some reason ASDM hit count showing only for some rules not all.I'm sure traffic must be hitting the rule, but not reflected on ASDM hitcount and ASA CLI sh access-list commandIt's running on ASA 8.0(4) and ASDM 6.1(3).Is this known bug ?

Dear All,Need your assistance to solve the problem, This is our office new site i configured everything but internet is not yet working .Setup:-Core_switch_4506 --- ASA 5525 X ---- 1814 (Lease Line router) ---- ISP10.50.0.0/16                    172....

Greetings all.  I currently have two routers that have connections over frame relay using 172.20.x.x ip addresses.  The remote offices connect to a central 2811 router.  The field routers are 1841's.  Due to hardware issues (lack of ethernet ports an...

Hi Team, We have tried to establish DHCP relay in firewall,But not successsful . Herewith attaching the configuration file for your reference. DHCP server behind the WTBB interface and ODC IP are NAT with WTBB interface and the there is no direct rou...

Ramesh M by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I'm connecting an ASAs as Active/standby failover to nexus 7000.Please find the attached network diagram to understand the setup.- No direct cable between the two ASAs.- Failover link is done by connecting g0/3 to N7k1 and N7K2 (as the diagra...

I've done some reading and it looks like it is possible to configure a cisco switch to use LDAP authentication but I'm struggling on what to do next. I rather not use RADIUS or tacacs+ as they both require additional configuration on the LDAP server....

kceleslie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Backup ISP Links

I am trying to setup a Backup ISP for an ASA5505. I have successfully configured the interfaces, routes and tracking. One interface is called outside and the other is called failover. When the cable is pulled from the outside interface, the failover ...

I have a pretty good understanding of ASA VPN concepts, but not sure about this scenario.  Two questions regarding 5525 VPN SSL Anyconnect Premium Licensing.1.  Assuming we already own a ASA 5525-x with 750 Anyconnect Essentials and Mobile ( p/n ASA5...

david by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does someone knows how to format a "ifconfig -a" output from checkpoint secureplatform and make it compatible with the format of file for routes and interfaces information that the Cisco conversion tool accepts.The documentation says that nokia...