Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have ASA 5545x with IPS module and i will be very appreciate if someone help with problem - IPS AutoUpdate trouble. I check all neсessary troubleshooting steps: ·         Signature updates require a valid Cisco Services for IPS subscription ...

I have recently confgured my AIP-SSM-20 module in my firewalls (ASA 5540) which are configured in HA(Active/Standby).This implementation i have done on 13th June. It was working fine.Now, i have observerd that the AIP-SSM-20 module in the primary fir...

sbgcsd by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have ASA 5555X with two contexts and AVC, WSE, IPS licensed activated.  All upgraded with latest software ASA9.2 and CX 9.3Plan to create two contexts, one for Internet  and one for partners, each context has active context in one  physical box an...

vitekabc1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Asa 5510 basic with two ISP, one DMZ and LANMy default GW is ISP1 and it have a the lowest weight. the other ISP2 have the route 0.0.0.0 with a more weight.My network is :We need that SRV2 go to internet using a IP for ISP2, but when i c...

Hello This project is complex and I need some guidance on a couple of things. 1). The current ASA5520 has an IOS of disk0:/asa803-k8.bi. The new ASA is a 5545x with an IOS of asa911-k8.bin.I don't have an ASA where I can upgrade the 803 to an 8.4 and...

Hi!I’m asked to setup a multi company network. There will be approximately 4-8 small companies around 8-15 people in each company.These companies will share some resources as printers and probably a nas. Furthermore they will have their own wlan ssid...

Hello, good afternoonWe have implemented ASA firewall platform and would like to get help with the security events:  ASA 5550 ASA Version: 8.0(4) ASDM Version: 6.1(5)51    From ASA we send syslog to remote server SIEM. Our SIEM correlated events and ...

cos by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card