Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day communityI would like to graph the connection count for our 9300 FTD. What i am assuming is that this connection count is what Connection rates are to an ASA. If so, what is the OID for the FTD connection rate. I have sat through hours check...

DinoC_ZAR by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am learning about NAT for Cisco ASA and the topic talks about Fallbac NAT where I believe if I'm understanding correctly you can point the traffic from the inside to use the outside interface to translate to and traffic out once they run out of the...

My ASA 5512-x firewall got burnt by a power surge. I got a replacement of the same device. I swapped the HDD but it seems the new device didn't read the configuration on the HDD. My internet configurations are done on the firewall and I don't have in...

Hi all It seems Microsoft has now tightened their DCOM security in this months security updates:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/kb5004442-manage-changes-for-windows-dcom-server-security-feature-bypass-cve-2021-26414-f1400b52-c141-43d2-941e-...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have ISE 2.7.X , but application not run i have run the cmd: application start ise and after application start ise safe even i have done with config-rest and again try but not run after i have done re-image but not successful. i have used eve-n pal...

Ramprasad2_0-1680252830034.png

We have several FPR1010 with Firepower Threat defense that is no longer possible to upgrade, due to that tasks are "Stuck" in the list.It is related to version 7.1.0.1-28 and 7.1.0-90We have tried to solve this with some expert commands about the bui...

fpr1010-1.jpg fpr1010-2.jpg

We have Email alerts configured for Intrusion events.We also have a Correlation policy to send an email alert for Intrusion Events that drop.During our initial testing, we received the alerts. However, all subsequent testing produced no email alerts....

Hello Guys, I am new on the Cisco FPR 2130 device. Some questions below after hands-on pratices: 1. The default config contains inside and outside interfaces. But why do they both have security-level 0 ?    Do I need to change it ? How ? (I didn't fi...

h.dam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card