Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

ASA Power Supply

I have a question regarding the ASA is that there are two versions ASA5510-k8 but I want to know which is correct as I need the one with a power supply as in this photo, AC or DC is the question?regards

iec1128759 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Firepower 4115 - FTD Container Instance Questions

I am in the process to migrate our aging data center ASA 5585 to Firepower 4115 running FTD, our current ASA 5585 is the L3 default gateway of a number of data center networks (50+) for both north-south and east-west firewalling, so I need to use VLA...

a12288 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SourceFIRE Licensing

Greetings Cisco Community, This is my first time posting here, I appreciate any feedback you can provide on my issue. I have a quick question regarding how SourceFIRE licenses are installed/handled. This is my first time deploying Firepower Services ...

License-Error.png url-filter_license.png license_status-from-asdm.png license_status-from-fmc.png

Resolved! Managing FTD virtual over FDM UI

Hi all, I'm having an issue with my virtual FTDv(new, not in the production), 1) One of my FTDv having an issue with the outside interface, GigabitEthernet0/0outside Routed11.1.1.5 Static EnabledThe int link state is down and the warning sign is on, ...

san ju. by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Firepower 1000 Series NTP

Hi Team, We are currently planning to replace Cisco ASA 5506-x to Firepower 1000 series FTD device in our network. In 5506-x we have configuration for NTP servers as below: NTP authentication-key 1 md5 XXXXXXXXNTP trusted-key 1NTP server 10.0.1.61 ke...

Filter rules by MAC on ASA 5506?

Hello!  I have a client with an ASA 5506 and next week they have an employee taking their IP phone home to setup working from home. As far as I know right now, till we get more info on the home network, it's DHCP for the public IP, not static.  I nee...

cknowlton by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Management through the FMC

Hi to the best community of internet Community, please allow me to ask this combo question I would like to know the answer: 1.) An ASA device without Firepower Services can be managed through the FMC? 2.) A Firepower chassis with ASA image can be man...

Hannibal by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA replicate ACLs

Hi guys,I would like to copy ACLs from ASA on HQ to ASA on Dr-site. Is there any automated way of doing this? For future if I add new ACL to HQ it should be copied to DR. Any script automation or replication option?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers