Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi, Have a question on dual homes FEX'sI have a FEX that's dual homed to 02 Nexus 5K'SLets say my FEX is 150 and if I want to configure port 150/1/1 to vlan 100, do I need to login to both Nexus 5K's and configure the port 150/1/1 to vlan 100?OR Can ...

Hi all, I have a pix from the subject, and i have the following issue. I have created a ipsec vpn and im doing nat, but when i have my not_nat configured I dont have any traffic if i remove the no_nat, i start having traffic. but later I see my nat c...

Is there anybody in the www who can give me a little help? I replace a Linux firewall with an ASA 5505. Additionally there is an OpenVPN Server. The ASA 5505 is the default gateway.The ASA 5505 works, but there is a little problem. The users use die ...

Hello friends, i have a webserver on my private 192.168.100.41, i want to access it from inside but it's not working ... i can access it only from outside . What should i change in the configuration that i can access it from my inside network?i have ...

Hi ,I am using ASA5545-IPS module and IPS Manager Express 7.2.1.a) How to check if the ASA5545-IPS is configured as inline modeb) How to check if the IPS is analysing bidirectional traffic ( incoming and outgoing)? Regards,Jhun

Hi All,I am curious to understand the concept of packet flow (or) (inspection /order of operation) in CISCO ASA 8.2 version. 1. What happens to packet during the outbound flow (Inside to Outside) and Inbound flow (Outside to Inside). I would like to ...

praga1986 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was hoping if there are any pro's when competing against Palo Alto Networks firewalls? We are a Cisco SourceFire reseller and see more Next Generation firewall projects.Thankssebastiaan

skors by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes