Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having some problem in installing & configuring CISCO PIX 501 firewall, console cable came with it is having serial port, wheare as systems coming now a days & the one with me does not have any serial port, How i could access command-in-line for...

Hi All,I have the following configured on my ASA, I've only put in what's relevant. There's not really much else on it anyways.At the moment I believe all traffic is being NAT'd on the 192.168.127.x and 192.168.128.x /24 networks when going outsideI ...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dynamic ports

Hi there,Thanks for reading!We have an outside user who's been impacted by an improper deploy of SFTP.  The workaround allowing them to connect is this rule:access-list outside_access_in_1 extended permit tcp any host <my server's outside ip> range 4...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do i check and monitor the banwidth on ASA 5510/5520? HELP PLLEASE How do i check how much bandwidth i am getting from ISP? Customers are complaining that there internet is running slow?FW01# show interface ip brief Interface                  IP-...

To All Pro's Out There,I have 2 x ASA 5520 in Active/Standby state (Routed, Single context) running 8.2(3) image. They are working great and everybody is happy. Now it's time for us to upgrade to the latest and greatest version: 9.1 and as you know t...

Ehsan M. by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please advise that why I am unable to ping from R3 (DMZ) to R2 (Outside), but able to ping from R1 (Inside) to R2 (Outside) via ASA.I ahve attached the diagram for clarification.Below are the configurations from all devices.R1#sh ip routeGateway o...

raza555 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes