Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

good dayexternal users connect to clientless vpn access and work.users of the inside network can not connect to clientless vpn access.an error occurs: Failed to locate egress interface for TCP from inside.

Hi,Our peri firewall cpu usgae is very high. please find the output log and help. PeriFW-01# sh processes cpu-usage sortedPC         Thread       5Sec     1Min     5Min   Process081aa5f9   c8daf870    96.0%    95.5%    95.6%   Dispatch Unit08b3709e  ...

Hi Cisco IPS Expert,I am seeing event in our IPS that shows victim IP is 0.0.0.0.Some informed that this is a summarized event.But how can I get details of victim IP if i need to know .Regards,Jhun                  

Hi, We have couple of Cisco switches 2960 and HP switches 2910-24g that enabled SSH sever to remote access, Nessus keeps reporting a low vulnerabilities on those switches because of CBC cipher and it recomandded to use CTR or GCM cipher mode? any Id...

Hi,I have taken over a firewall that someone else managed.Everything working well. However on the outside interface coming in i see an access list which says source-any4 destination-any4 permit service ip.Am i correct in saying that this rule shouldn...

I have a server at 10.1.1.51 that is translated to 75.141.84.6 for all outbound connections. For connections to 10.5.20.103 the destination needs to be translated to 10.0.0.103.object network PerrySrv-0-103 host 10.5.20.103object network Perry-srv-or...

jtowry by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card