Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a customer who wants to use the expansion slot on his 5515. I can't seem to find anywhere about installing an expansion module for rj-45 connectors, can someone please point me in the right direction? Also, I am sure the ASA will need to...

I able to access internet but unable to connect to tghe servers behind the ASA. I can ping the router but I cannot ping the outside addresses i assigned to the servers. I want to use rdp to connect to the servers inside from the ou...

On the ASA 5525-X is configured to access FQDN. Everything works well, but there is one feature. Lifetime matching FQDN and ip default 21 min., Obtained 21 minutes after ASA updates the information, but she did it for a minute and all this time block...

I want to map the TCP 999-120 to the publicInternal server is 10.10.3.1891.1.1.1 is public network addressWhat should I do?ASA 5512 IOS 8.6I want to map the TCP 999-120 to the publicInternal server is 10.10.3.1891.1.1.1 is public network addressWhat ...

qiuxue007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to remove an object configured in ASDM by "asdm location 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.255 inside" command. Sadly, this object "1.1.1.1" stays in several NAT rules and access rules in the configuration so I can't remove this object because ...

Hi expertsMy network setup has 2 number for ASA 5520 firewall configured in as Active-Standby setup.(ASA Version 8.2(1) )..One of the firewall is configured as Active and other is Standby..Recently we experienced automatic failover without any boot/f...

HI,I want to access my remote(spoke) ASA (ASDM) in my hub location..do not want to access via public IP from outside.what configuration should be done on the spoke ASA..                                               VPN Tunnel               SPOKE    ...

Hello All, First time posting to the forums. I've been working with Cisco ASA 5505 for a number of months and recently I purchased a 2nd ASA with the goal of setting up Site to Site VPN tunnel. It look so simple from the number of videos that I have ...

Hi all,I need to implement an ASA 5550 for firewall purposes.The current design is:        CORE          / \           |  |  10G         /   \         DIST         | | | |  1G        Multiple        AccessThe ASA is only firewalling for a few VLANs.T...

Resolved! asa port ip's

On an ASA firewall I have a few cables plugged into ports. No IP addresses are assigned to ports (show interfaces details verifies that). But, a show run verfies that interface vlans have been created with ip addresses assigned.1. Why would the ip no...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card