Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a customer that has a pair of firewalls connected using a separate Stateful and Failover interface.  I would like to amalgamate the two together.  Would there by any impact with moving the Stateful interface onto the failover interface?  I...

Hi,I have some ASA 5510 in under setup now.  I got some problem and I would like to connect the Management0/0 to Interenet but it will not same is subnet of "outside" interface.  What should I do.  Following is my part of interface setup:------------...

Machi Ma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, this is probably a simple NAT question but I can't find answer.From my inside interface with security level 100, I can access servers on the dmz interface with security level 50.But if I publish a server on the dmz interface to outside, i can no ...

We have a site that is experiencing SIP Protocol Violation errors from the Zone-Based Firewall Policy configuration. Here is a little bit of info about the site design and some logs desplaying this particular error:-remote site connected to central s...

Resolved! DST-NAT Query

Hi Experts,Given a scenario where I have a hosts say 10.1.1.0/24 on the inside interface of the ASA (code 8.3 above), and a DMZ proxy with IP say 192.168.1.1 and an outside interface as usual, if I create the below manual nat statement, will traffic ...

HelloI am working on an issue related to ICMP Fragmentation needed but DF set. I have this topology:Router B----GRE/IPSEC tunnel-----Router A--------Core SW-----------ASA 5510The problem is that when the GRE tunnel was setup, users coming from router...

Hi all - hope this is the right place to ask this question-I'm having trouble understanding how to configure an ASA 5512X in what should be a really easy way -I simply want the ASA to be a transparent Layer 2 "bump" in a routed lin...

treimers1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,One of my applications makes connections to a webserver, and because of the amount of data transmitted, if too many consecutive requests are sent, we are looked at as a DOS attack.  What I am wondering is if there is a way to have a single IP addr...

ac707spg1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to use a 4255 IPS inline on a 6509 with an FWSM?For example say the FWSM has 20 vlans with servers on them, is it possible to put it inline between the different vlans? Would vlan pairs work for this or vlan groups?