Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA access from inside to outside interface

Hi We need to make acces on our ASA device from inside network to outside interface.The situation is next:We have public external ip address and we need to access it from our inside network. Can you please tell me if it is possible to do this?Thank y...

andryi by Beginner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Asignar DNS Cisco ASA 5505

Hola a todos!Una pregunta; Es posible asignar los DNS que me dio mio ISP al Cisco ASA5505, esto porque desde que mi LAN pasa por el ASA es necesario configurar manualmente a cada máquina los DNS y no es dificil con 1-5 pero con 50.Desde ya muchas gra...

Resolved! ASA_Static_NAT

Hello,I'm working with the 5505 ASA firewall to create a static NAT to allow RDP 3389 access into our network from the outside.My problem while in ASDM version 7.0 we choose configuration then NAT rules then click on Add but all we see is Add NAT rul...

Rightsizing ASA

HiI have a customer with 22 branch offices, all connected via ASA vpn.All branch offices are using ASA 5505.Head quarter running 5510.This has been running well for som years, and some of the offices have grown.The China office is now 90 user...

pbuch by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Factory reset

Hello NGI would like to reset a ASA5505 to the Factory Reset. But i don`t know how. I don`t have the IP Adress. How can i get connect to the ASA?RegardsEric                  

What goes where ???

I've used cisco for some time now, and are realy happe with it, but there is one thing i need to get a hang of..Traffic from one vlan going out to internet, and traffic comming back...All i see is traffic comming from 1 ip out on internett going to m...

Cisco ASA 5510 - Port mapping

Hi friends,i have a public ip 78.93.110.101 and i mapped with two ports 30000 & 30001 for accessing SAP application from outside of our network (Remote desktop is working)access-list 101 extended permit tcp any host 78.93.110.101 eq 30000access-list ...

Port Issue

Hi,I have open port#5666  on my firewall between my 2 server. one is in my inside netwrork & one is in my DMZ.I trid to telnet via port but its goes disconnect.Please let me know how to trace where it blocking.Is there is any way to ping IP with port...

milan_ver by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5510 license upgradation

Hi Members,I have a ASA5510 firewall running IOS version 7.0(8). I have base licensed installed on this devices. I want to upgrade its IOS from 7.0(8) to higher version so that i can use SSL VPN Anyconnect feature. I want to know few details like.1. ...

Help me to check ASA5510 monitoring

What is the issue on that? please advise me.ciscoasa# sh interface | i errors        0 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 abort        0 output errors, 0 collisions, 0 interface resets        43940 input errors, 43940 CRC, 0 frame,...

aung.htwe by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: