Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hellp Everyone,I am trying to create a Access-List on my Core Switch, in which I want to allow few internet website & block the rest of them.I want to allow the whole Intranet but few intranet websites also needs access to the internet.Can we create ...

This one should be an easy one, but I haven't found any information on it.Is there a way to configure the ASA CX as an explicit proxy?  I know that if I want active authentication I can use auth-proxy, and it does work fine, but in this customer's si...

cnegrete by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5520 8.0(5)I want guest AP users in DMZ  to browser thru dmz controller. User is receiveing IP address (172.17.0.1) from WLAN controller and can ping 172.17.1.254 &192.168.1.225, but cannot ping 4.2.2.1.  Even controller (192.168.1.225) cannot pi...

aparikh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to implement NAT on ASA and I found very strange behavior.a) I started with dynamic NAT:object network MY-RANGE-OBJ range 172.16.1.100 172.16.1.120object network MY-INSIDE-NET subnet 10.0.0.0 255.255.255.0ASA1(config)# object network MY...

Hello,I apologize if this has already been asked.  If you see a thread asking this same question, please link.I am currently overseas and wish to setup my home (US) ASA 5505 with two VPN profiles; one full tunnel, one split tunnel.  This would enable...

Moin habe mir eine gebrauchte PIX 501 zugelegt, läuft auch soweit alles, komme nur nicht ins Konfigurationsmenü (PDM), das SSL Zertifikat wird von mehrern Browsern nicht akzeptiert eine Fehlermeldung erhalte ich nicht nach 2 maliger eingabe von keine...

Hi Everyone,If i do Auto NAT  from DMZ  interface to outside  interface using config belowobject network Auto_NAT subnet 192.168.70.0 255.255.255.0                           *********************DMZ  subnet description Auto NAT  DMZ Interfaceobject ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the client has 2 firewals , in different floor, they require to do a active/standby HA  . if the length is over 100M, can we order 6x GE spf module for ASA5525-X , and configure the  fiber port to be failover /state port ? any one ...

Resolved! NAT on ASA 7.x

I have an ASA running Site2Site VPN.This works ok but I want a certain subnet behind my inside interface to have internet access through the ASA Outside interface Dynamic NAT.I have setup a NAT Exemption list but not to sure how to configure NAT on p...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, We are suspecting that our IPS might be dropping legitmate traffic which it considers as an attack. I cannot replicate the problem now, but is there a way to go back a few hours from the IPS GUI and check this?thnx          

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card