Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!It feels like I have been beating my head against the wall for three days now. I finally think must accept I have bitten off more than I can chew.My situation: I want the ASA to have a static IP internally, act as an internal DHCP-server, and on t...

Hi Folks,                   Can anybody comment on the below.1.  in source natting (inside users accessing internet), first the NAT will happen then the routing will happen. I agree with this..2. in destination natting (outside users accessing inside...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA crash ??

Hi Folks,Does any ASA firewall crashes with crashinfo generated due to HARDWARE problem ??According to my knowledge, the crash occurs if there is a bug in the running version of image.So far I have seen a firewall in standby crashes due to dispatch i...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ASA 5505 that has 2 route (1 route connecting to MPLS VPN to HK branch office and 1 route connecting to Internet service provider). As you know, ISP in China blocking many web sites (such as facebook, youtube or etc.). So , I would like ...

lapsonwor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have got a new ASA 5512 appliance for VPN. Is the managament interface on this applaicne is out of band? Thta is: can I use this interface exclusively for administration of the appliance?

avilt by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5505 running 8.4(1), and I'm configuring it with ASDM 6.4(1).  The outside interface is configured with a single static address.  I have a few services port forwarded sucessfully to three different servers on the inside network.I need t...

silonet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't have much experience yet with ASAs but I thought the int vlan command should be available? It's an ASA 5512-X with IOS 8.6(1)2, should I upgrade to the newest 9 version? Also, there are rj45 interfaces and SFP interfaces which are numbered Gi...

Hello everyoneI setup the ASA nice in my lab after i test the config for outside in (dhcp y static ip) but after I installed and configure with the public IP address I can't go outside or cominicate using inter vlan-routing but I can ping and access ...

All,I've got a situation with Facetime and iPhone 4. The problem is that a user from the inside on our corp wireless can initiate a facetime session with someone outside of our network with no problems. The same user can't call a user on the inside o...