Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hy everybody,I have some doubt about the configuration of access-list and the security-level in the interfaces. In my configuration I'm using access-lists in all the interfaces (cisco asa 5525, IOS 9.1) and i'm using the same security-level for all t...

javi_cesp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have a trouble with cisco ise trying to authenticate an Active directory user, in the first time all things seem to be running succesfully but the user doesn't get the specified vlan and after a moment the dot1x fail.  this is the port's con...

We had previous changed the external port to interface 0/3 from 0/2 and labeled 0/2 Old-externalAny work within GUI on access lists now duplicates to both and if you disable on one you disable on both.Also no setup of public server...

mvanruit by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ICMP with NAT

I am new to using ASA firewalls so what might be considered a basic question which is how can I configure the firewall to permit/allow pinging the differnet public IP addresses. I have it already set so I can ping the WAN interface on the ASA and it ...

phusion2k by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi thereQuick easy question - I hopeWe have one or more ASA 5505 with the 10 user license, would like to upgrade to allow anything, VPN access, SSL access, no limit for users internal and external.Can we buy this upgrade license? if so who can we buy...

Resolved! ISP_DHCP

Hi thereWe have yet another network installs using an ISP who offers DHCP through a cable modem for our external WAN interface.I good with the DHCP commands on the external interface as IP Address DHCP setrouteMy question - is there a way to setup NA...

I figured i'd start a new thread since this original problem dates back some time.  part of the problem was security levels were used initially way back when instead of interface acl's so i have these recurring nat issues, which i've just about resol...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,One of my customer wants to by pass the global nat configured as below and needs static nat to take preference, please help me out with the suggestion, should i remove the global configuration or is there any other work around.Also this is product...

guys,i need your assisance to double or triple check my port forwarding, basically i want to have 1 public ip for muliple rdp connections.configuration as followaccess-list 100 extended permit tcp any host x.x.51.126 eq 3393static (inside,outside) tc...

TY08 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card