Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! FTD Nat Question

HiI Was recently looking into an issue with users unable to connect o an external site and I noticed that the translate hits for the nat rule associated with this access rule werent incrementing I disabled the rule and then re enabled and it sorted i...

Hello everybody,we have installed a virtual ASA.When the ISO is unmounted the VM displays an error that the ISO is needed and mounts it again automatically.Is this ISO needed for the ASAs service? Is there any way to unmount the ISO?Thank you!

kilianoz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Context: Just got an pair of FTD 4140s and 2140s HA configured.  They're at v7.0.5 with vFMC and wondering how the FTDs handle failover scenarios.  For this question, monitoring is enabled for L2 and L3 interfaces and I have a single Inside (access) ...

I am deploying a new Firepower 2120 running FTD 7.0.5-72.How can I add DCHP relay to my vlan sub interfaces? I've tried adding through FlexConfig but it's not working. I am using FDM for configuration.

jrh by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we are having fts 2110 (A-S) managed by FMC version 7.0.1 since long time without issues. Suddenly today morning we are seeing high cou usage in active FTD exceeding 87percent.Overtime it got settled on 39%, which i feel is still high.After exe...

Hello,I want to prefilter CAPWAP tunnel traffic through my FTD using prefilter policy, but unlike GRE that have predefined option, for CAPWAP i have to define it manually. Anyone ever try to do that? if so what is the correct way to do this?Should i ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card