Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

-------------------------------------Title:"Intrusion Event Not Occur"-------------------------------------Hello,I'm having trouble with IPS intrusion events not occurring as expected.Test traffic that should be dropped by IPS(Snort 3),On the FMC, No...

usako-san by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi recently we got an auditor requesting that we change the self-signed SSL on a cisco C1111-8P running IOS XE Version 17.3.4a because the SSL chain has been signed with a weak hash, in this case SHA-1. The following certificates were part of the cer...

I'm trying to login into my ASA 5520 ASDM IDM luncher, but when I put the ip address of the ASA, the username and the password into the ASDM launcher I'm getting "unable to launch device manager from 192.168.x.x.can anyone help. I have read through t...

Hey Guys I am replacing Firewall ASA NAT with Firepower based FTD can someone explain 1) In the below Auto NAT rule I cannot create a Duplicate rule to allow Destination Interface Backup. It will complain in Firepower that duplicate source cannot be ...

ASANATA.jpg ASANATB.jpg ASANATC.jpg FTDAutoNatAddInterface.jpg

Working on a FlexConfig for EIGRP, have managed to work my way through most of the configuration.Still having issues with a couple commands....1. passive-interface $outside2. distribute-list $acl outwhen i try and deploy, the failure log always shows...

Hi,i'm trying to configure AD agent, but always return the following error appears: I checked LOGs of agent, the follow message appears: "26/09/2015 20:48:23","debug","[0001] - Error connecting to 192.168.0.15: System.Management.ManagementException: ...

Assume these are applied to my Gig0/0.98 svi on my router for wireless devices.Interpret my acls!  What is going on there?  Am I missing anything?Make recommendations for improving these acls.How would I configure on a router?I have uploaded notes an...

I have existing FMCs. I have a requirement to build new FMCv after current devices retire. What is the best method for sizing for future vFMCs. Basically I need to know aside from managed devices what logs/events/storage/connections I have to look at...

S891 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can someone please advise if it is possible to configure ECMP static routes on FDM v6+? We can see on Cisco's config guide for the device manager that we can have up to 8 equal cost static routes per interface, however we are hitting an error ...

SaraZeko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to change the password of a user in the ISE repository automatically.I am trying to change the password from the CLI as follows, but it is not reflected in the GUI after setting.ise/admin# configure terminalEnter configuration commands, o...

Suzukikoki by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card