Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi all,can't connect with SSM through ASDM, only through CLI. If I try , I get the error "Error connecting to sensor.Error loading sensor". I'm totally new on IPS. I appreciate any advice or help.  ThanksASA5520ERA# sh verCisco Adaptive Security Appl...

After upgrading to Java 7.5, I found that ASDM works fine managing the ASA5505 firewall, but trying to access the AIP-SSC5 module is not possible.  I have had to revert back to Java 6 to have full control.Does anyone know how to get Java 7 to work wi...

f2l by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,This may seem like a basic question to th eexperienced engineers but I'm having an issue understanding how it works since I'm not that much knowledgable in this.My question is regarding IP addresseing withint an ASA 5510 configuration.We've bee...

Hello,We have installed 5585-x in active/active mode with trasparent firewall.We have created two virtual sersors for vs1 and vs2 in IPS module and linked with ASA context C1(vs1), C2(vs2) and admin(vs0).As firewall is working in trasparent mode, we ...

Resolved! AnyConnect Mobile

Hi,I just installed an AnyConnect Mobile license on an ASA 5510 but haven't had time to do much else. Does the ASA require any further configuration to support mobile clients, or will the existing AnyConnect setup suffice?Thanks.

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a network set up as:Internet ---> Cisco Router 2600 ---> Cisco Pix 506e ---> Cisco 3550 ---> Windows ClientsCurrently all PCs are either Windows XP 32 bit or Windows 2003 Server 32 bit on an IPv4 network. We are migrating to Windows 7 32 bit ...

Hello,Im trying to keep an ASA config very clean by using service port groups where possible. Check Point does a good job of grouping services by default for me. If you have any examples of what you use please post them up from your configs. This is ...

Hello everyone.I need to be able to ping from my internal network to the outside firewall port. At this point I can ping the inside just fine. When I ping from the computer to the outside firewall port I can see it registering on the firewall console...

All,We will be upgrading our ACS appliance from a 1113 running ACS 4.2 to a 3415 running ACS 5.3/4. From what I am reading I will need to build a migration machine. How is this migration machine configured? Dave Draper

The firewall dashboard has a window at the right lower portion of ASDM and it displays Top 10 protected servers under SYN attack.  Refer to the attached picture.In this scenario the server IP 82.214.154.223 seems to be getting SYN attacks from one of...

Hi There,Is there any link between the licensing and internet access on LAN?My LAN is "rationing" internet, with scattered internet access for users on the LAN and suspected culprit is my ASA 5505.Any tips / advice ?Kwame

kdanquah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card