Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello , we want install FMCv in Vmware .. support two  devices  FTD  4212 Cisco .so  in need if FMCv  need Licence from  cisco or not  ??   I wait a reply from  expert  security .   Thanks in advance

We have isolated environment windows PC’s and some times some of PC’s needs to go to the internet. How to switch connections automatically and securely and ensure that the internet network will not effected. 

Good evening everyone.We bought a cisco asa 5525x from an auction site. It's a never used one.When trying to register by SN in cisco, it gave me a not found product, so we talked to cisco and they say that we have talk to the reseller so he can exten...

Hello.I have some FTD 2110, managed by FMC. I make site2site ipsec (hub and spoke topology).So on spokes I start to connect secondary ISP for failover. How I can make failover site2site? for extranet type of spoke I could set peer IP and backup IP. B...