Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello team, We are experiencing a really odd problem and I would like your help if it is possible. I configured a Cisco 886VA router as a anyconnect server with anyconnect version 4.7.04056.The router iOS is 157-3.M4a.The configuration I used is the ...

gdanatzis by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am working with a Cisco Firepower 2130 6.6.1I have created several vlans and their subinterfaces.I have configured an etherchannel to a switch but I have no connectivity between vlans, I only have ping if an interface is directly connected.Someo...

Cconchap by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not understanding the difference for an Access Control Policy if let's say I 'Trust' the facebook application vs 'Allow' the facebook application.  Is the only difference the ability to log?

moody by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been running Cisco Any Connect 4.4.00243 for some time but recently I have used a Remote Desktop Connection from this PC and following this I cannot connect due to the following error." AnyConnect profile settings mandate a single local user, ...

pjrnlmt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

class-map global-classmatch access-list global_mpcclass-map outside_policy1match access-list outside_policyclass-map class_sip_tcpmatch port tcp eq sipclass-map outside_policymatch access-list outside_policyclass-map testing!policy-map type inspect h...

Hi guys, I have FPR 1140 with  1303 active rules :((I need to optimize (delete not used old rules) it.As you can see on the screen, there are no options like: "active sessions", "hit counts", "first used" or "last used".  so, can you please tell me h...

Kepler_0-1675340594217.png
Kepler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes