Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm new to the Networking world and am trying to establish a base for my network. I'm running ASA 5510 8.4(4), how can I measrue throughput ?In the ASDM, there is a nice feature for CPU, and the command show CLI also provides good info about CPU, but...

Please forgive me in advance for being such an idiot, but for the life of me, I can't figure out why my second network cannot access the ASA or anything outside of it. If my outside interface is 55.242.141.20, and my internal is 192.168.1.0, everythi...

Resolved! implementing pat

I have a little bit of confusion on implementing global address pools and PAT.  I want to do a many to one translation.  I have a FWSM that has a /24 network bound to an interface for guest wireless.  All I want to do is use private IP addressess and...

jlhainy by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking at the changes in NAT syntax after the upgrade.... how would I do the following in 8.3+?1)access-list Encrypt extended permit ip 172.10.35.0 255.255.255.0 172.10.18.0 255.255.255.0 access-list Encrypt extended permit ip 172.10.36.0 255.255.25...

aelsbernd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I understand that in transparent mode an ASA5510 would only be able to have two interfaces, inside and outside.My question is could one of those logical interfaces be an LACP'd interface, made up of two physical interfaces. Topology below.I...

Good Morning All,I am confiuging a DMZ on my ASA 5510 but I have run out of physical ports, since I have dual Wan ports configured.  I plan to implement a DMZ using subinterfaces.  I have 2 questions:1) Do I need to configure a Vlan to complete this ...

I have cisco pix 520 Firewall and I forgot my firewall password but now I want to reset so I have to get into monitor mode but when I press escape key my firewall is not get into monitor mode. so now how can I get into monitor mode or Are there any ...

Resolved! ASA Implicit Deny

HiIm new to the ASA firewall. With no ACL's configured Im trying to ping from a host in the inside to a host on the outside. Pinging from  a level 100 to a level 0. This is permitted and I realize that I would have to create an ACL to permit icmp pin...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card